- Put your new sim card inside the phone but not totally plugged (the phone don’t see the sim and boot without).
- Put the battery on but leave a little space to push forward the sim at the end.
- Turn on the phone, it will say ‘no sim’.
- Push the sim with something slim and secure the battery and cover.
- Type the hard reset code:
wait for it to restart and ready to be used with any sim card.
* Don’t let the phone turn off… or you will need to re-do the same thing again.
Categorised as: Mobile Phones